Saturday, October 13, 2012

When A Woman's Fed Up!

Now y'all know I wasn't going to let y'all wait too long for the next joint! "When A Woman's Fed Up" drops NOVEMBER 6th!!!! I'm soooo excited!! When I say this book goes HARD, it's an understatement! Reminiscent of "I'd Rather Be Single" this  is another anthology with CRAZY stories by yours truly, ME, LSDV's newest Author Tracee Boyd-Pratt and Author India. The title says it all. Some ladies get even through a man's wallet, but in this book, we get even in BLOOD! This is another one of my biggest releases and I'm super excited about it. I really hope y'all are ready for it! Shout outs to Tracee Boyd-Pratt and India for the dope stories. Make sure y'all check out their work, Tracee Boyd-Pratt's "Married But Available" and India's, "Dope, Death and Deception" are both BANGERS! Mark your calendars because on NOVEMBER 6th, "WHEN A WOMAN'S FED UP" it's going DOWN! Peep the cover below and feel free to share it on your fb and twitter pages..MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment