Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Love's A Bitch!

The title of this BANGER alone reveals that this joint is full of explosive content that'll have you engaged from page ONE! Months back, I put out a request for new writers who thought they had what it took to grace the pages of a new anthology with me. Well, when I read submissions by Sequaia Reed and Hannah Spivey, I was immediately blown away by their stories! Y'all know if it ain't hot, I don't publish it and these two writers brought that HEAT! Not only is this book one of the best anthologies to hit the shelves but it's only been out for two weeks and it's riding #7 on the Amazon Urban Best Sellers list and climbing. Make sure you add this joint to your collection, you are going to be happy that you had. And you never know, there might just be a part two ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment