Friday, October 24, 2014

What's up yall!!! I know it's been forever since I've posted but your girl has been busy which is a GREAT thing, right? That means new books, new business deals, new Authors and more. Speaking of new Authors, Latoya Coppedge is #LSDV's newest Author and her two books "The Closer I Get 1 & 2" have been nothing short of A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! You would never know that she was a new writer from reading book one because her book sucked me in from the very beginning and I was HOOKED, LITERALLY! It reads like my first book "A Hood Chick's Story" and then it took me to a place that made me literally HAVE TO read part 2 ASAP!  Needless to say, these two fabulous books are on SALE on #Amazon and #BarnesAndNoble right now so I suggest you get your #LSDV fix and make sure you stop back through after you finish sweating and yelling at the characters and tell me what you think. Can't wait to hear back from yall because these joints are FIRE and addictive! Congrats again Latoya on your two BLAZING BOOKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment