Friday, June 1, 2012

NYC Here I Come!!!

Alright everyone, so my next stop for business is NYC!! Yaay!!! I have always loved visiting the big apple because it truly fits my personality, it's fast paced, all about fashion and you can feel the ambition from hungry go-getters bouncing off the streets. Let me not even mention the shopping, child please, I can spend ALL DAY shopping in NYC. But anyway, this trip is all about business, the Book Expo is a big deal, Authors will be in the City in full force showcasing their books and rubbing elbows with their counterparts so I'm excited to be in the building. Apart from that, I'll be interviewed by Magazines, Radio Stations and meeting with Producers in the City about my new book "If All Men Cheat, All Women Should Too!". So although I will only be in the City for all of 2 days (June 6-7th) it will be jam packed with business meetings, so no shopping for me this trip, lol.. I'll drop in when I get back to let y'all know how the trip went and what my next stop will be. Until next time...Deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment