Saturday, August 25, 2012

I get LOVE in my City!!!

The next stop on the Beauty & Books Tour was my City, BOSTON!!!!! Of course since its my hometown I got to visit some of my fam and friends, (Shout outs to them ;)). And of course I hit the hood and got some chinese food and a steak and cheese sub before I hit my book signing, I went IN! But anyway, I was invited to speak at the Waltham Library and I had a ball. The crowd was diverse and the turnout was great! Oh did I mention they invited the Boston Globe to my event and your girl was featured in it the next day!!! Now that's love! (I posted the link below). I spoke about my backstory and where I am in publishing today and signed books for readers. I had a great time and I look forward to coming back. I love my CITY!!!

LaShonda DeVaughn in the Boston Globe----->>>>>
http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2012/08/08/lashonda-devaughn-talks-books-and-publishing-waltham/Wg91kzXs9rgLFBnqJ3uZSJ/story.html

 
Shout outs to the male readers!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment