Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The DC Stop on the Beauty & Books Tour was Illmatic!

To say that the Akwaaba Mansion in DC was the perfect place to host the first stop on the Beauty & Books Tour is an uderstatement! Man we had wine flowing (that's all I needed lol), networking, music & and of course we kicked it off with a CRAZY discussion about relationships. I carefully chose a professional male AND female special guest because I knew that we were gonna go IN and we did! The ladies were letting the fellas have it but we had some strong men in the room to defend the fact that there are still good men out there and that not all men cheat. We had Authors, readers and other business professionals in the building and I definitely had a ball!! I couldn't let anyone leave without LSDV gift bags full of beauty items for both the ladies & the fellas :). Anyway, I hope to see you all in NYC August 8th & the Akwaaba Mansion in Brooklyn!! Enjoy a few pics below from the event, LOVE YALL!!!


Some of my guests listening to me run my mouth :)

My special guests..

No comments:

Post a Comment