Saturday, August 4, 2012

Love you ATL!!!!

Hey Y'all!! I just wanted to send a special THANK YOU to every one who tuned in to watch me on Kandi Koated Nights!! The show was comical, entertaining and pure FUN! Kandi is super cool and down to earth, we got a chance to kick it after the show, and so is her crazy co-hosts Nikki and Dj Aone. I had to spend most of the show convincing Dj Aone's azz that my new book "If All Men Cheat, All Women Should Too!" is FICTION based which means the characters are made up but of course he was convinced that I was indeed the character I wrote about lol. In fact, he was hoping that I was the character in the book so that he could attach me to the racey scenes that I wrote..smh. He def made the show fun and entertaining fo sho...Special shout outs to Kandi & all of the Kandi Koated Nights staff, I had a ball, thank you so much for having me!....Love u ATL..Muah!!

LaShonda DeVaughn & Kandi

LaShonda DeVaughn & the entire Kandi Koated Nights Staff

On the set, fixing my hair as usual.. Look what book Nikki is holding #IfAllMenCheat

LaShonda DeVaughn & Kandi Koated Nights co-hosts Nikki & Dj Aone

No comments:

Post a Comment