Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello Beautiful Interview

Hey fam!!! So I just got back from Hollywood and guess what? It went FANTASTIC! Though the trip was filled with back-to-back business meetings at the beautiful Beverly Hills Hotel, Montage Hotel and offices on Wilshire Blvd., I was still able to dine at Mr. Chows and enjoy some Cali weather. The entire experience was surreal to say the least. Now, I'm still unable to discuss what deals are on the table but lets just say big things are POPPIN! All that I've set out to accomplish is being recognized. People tend to think that Authors are boring, spend our time in the library and pose as clean cut literary figures. Well honey, my intentions from the gate was to change all that. Not only is my content not watered down, unapologetic and speaks to issues that I feel go unheard but I'm also here to let the world know more about the people behind the pen. Authors are also artists, we are sexy, fun and and multi-dimensional. Never will you see me doing an interview that is boring and not informative. I give it to you with no chaser and it is what is is. Honestly, I think that's why my readers love me because of my honesty and the fact that I pride myself on being real. I give them real product and the face behind the product is just as real. That being said, enjoy my interview with one of the top urban blog sites, hellobeautiful.com below.. Also, photoshoot is slated for this weekend so be sure to follow my next blog, I'll continue to keep yall posted on my new ventures....until next time, Muah!!  

http://hellobeautiful.com/2511812/best-selling-author-lashonda-devaughn-divulges-story-behind-new-novel-if-all-men-cheat-all-women-should-too/


Me at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Cali....

No comments:

Post a Comment