Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I promised y'all that I would chronicle my new journey into the entertainment world and guess what?? First stop....HOLLYWOOD! Yes, your girl is heading to Hollywood this weekend...This is so crazy! All the conference calls, weekly meetings and hard work was all worth it... I knew that I was on to something when I wrote "A Hood Chick's Story" but I never knew how far it would take me. All the blood sweat and tears that I've put into this game and into my new business LSDV Productions since writing my first book has paid off in a major way. I can't go into details on what kind of deals I'm offered but once I get the green light, guess who will be the first to know??? Yes, I will post the entire journey right here on my blog! So stay tuned everyone because this ride is about to be CRAZY! Off to get my hair, mani and pedi done for my trip... Talk to yall in a bit...Don't forget to pray for your girl...Muah!

1 comment:

  1. The West Coast awaits you Ms. LaShonda DeVaughn. Buckle up.. Welcome to Hollywood ;)) Lights.. Camera.... and Action !!!!!!!!!

    Journey Entertainment

    ReplyDelete