Friday, April 13, 2012

If All Men Cheat....Theme Song

Normally when I put out a new book, there is always a particular song out at that time that relates to my book to a tee. So when I first heard Melanie Fiona's 4am, I immediately related it to my book. Excuse my French, but all the bullshyt Janae put up with during her relationship with Tae in my new book, "If All Men Cheat, All Women Should Too!" made this song even more real to me. Its a song about a man who constantly cheats and leaves his faithful woman at home while he's constantly out doing him. The entire song was on point with the characters in my new book. Especially this line.... "I don't deserve this life, I make a perfect wife." Janae was the perfect woman for Tae but his selfish azz (excuse my French again) did as he pleased. There are so many women out in the world that could relate to both my book and this song. If you haven't heard it, I'm posting the link below. And if you haven't picked up "If All Men Cheat, All Women Should Too!" umm, you need to be heading over to Amazon or Barnes & Noble to read all about Janae and Tae's drama! You're guaranteed to find a piece of yourself in this story.

Enjoy the link, xoxo:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TgmHOcPDSso" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment