Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ok, so my new book "If All Men Cheat, All Women Should Too!" just dropped yesterday! #DOPENESS!! The feedback that I've been getting back has been AMAZING! I'm super thankful for ALL the love and support and I can honestly say that my readers always hold me down. **Kisses to my Readers** MUAH! Now, each time I drop a book, things start moving fast; the press, the tour and tons of interviews. I would like to share my interview with Abiola who you may remember from VH1's "Tough Love". This interview was so much fun, not only was it fun but it was deep. Enjoy this interview as you discover some things about me that you may not have known..

Interview here---> http://www.abiolatv.com/if-all-men-cheat-all-women-should-too-bombshell-book-club-alert/

No comments:

Post a Comment