Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Booksigning @ Frugal Bookstore #Boston

What's poppin yall!!! Man, I've been such a busy chick lately.. I think I'm the official President of #TeamNoSleep lol...Seriously, I've been working around the clock...Writing, publishing, promoting (When A Woman's Fed Up.. go cop that ;)) and everything that comes along with it. In between it all, you know I always have time for my readers!! I just recently hit up Frugal Bookstore in Boston and it was crazy! Needless to say, we got it poppin! Special shout out to all my readers, family and friends who came out to support. Booksignings to our readers are like artists and concerts. We get to be in the same vicinity of the people who love and support our craft and I enjoy chopping it up and kicking it with my readers. Hope to meet you in the next city ;). In the meantime your girl is hard at work producing more good stories for your reading pleasure. Till next time..Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment