Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Introducing #RelationshipWednesdays!!

Alright, I've been getting emails for some time now from readers encouraging me to blog about relationships since I write books on relationship topics. Makes sense right? My last few books, "I'd Rather Be Single", "If All Men Cheat, All Women Should Too!" & "When A Woman's Fed Up" are definitely relationship based and are all VERY relatable..That being said, I'm finally buckling down and making it happen!...Introducing -->#RelationshipWednesdays! Every Wed I'm going to answer your questions & emails on different relationship issues right here on my blog! So buckle your seat belts because I won't sugarcoat anything and it's definitely going to get real! But hey, that's the only way I know how to be.. Hope you enjoy my relationship blogs, feel free to chime in. Let's get it ladies!! Here goes....

"LaShonda I've been with my man for four years, I caught him cheating twice during our relationship with the same girl. I recently found out that he was messing around with her again and I'm devastated. I finally broke up with him but I feel like I'm letting her win. I've tried to contact him to tell him that we need to talk but he's been ignoring me and my heart is broken. What can I do to get him back?"

Whaaaaat!?!??? Okay honey, I'm going to give it to you with no chaser. I understand that you're heart broken because you gave this man four years of your life, but why would you want this wack ass CLOWN back when he's cheated on you the entire time? He has no respect for you or for her! You obviously have no respect for yourself either if you want someone who blatantly cheats and disrespects you back in your life. You have to love yourself more than you love a man. It takes some women longer than others to get to that point but it's been four years for you, four years that you CAN'T get back by the way. Don't give him any more of your good years. If letting him go makes you feel like ol' girl won, then let that hoe WIN! In actuality she's LOSING because she's stuck with a loser who doesn't know how to be faithful. Cut your loses honey. Be done with him for good. Doing the same thing more than once and expecting a different result is called INSANITY! Don't drive yourself crazy over him, he's NOT worth it; you deserve better.. I'll leave you with this, a man that breaks your heart is practice until your KING comes along. Staying with him will only delay your chances of meeting that KING! Good luck....

LaShonda,

Submit your relationship question/issue for #RelationshipWednesday to LaShonda here---> lashondadevaughn@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment